Richard Brady & Associates, Inc. (BRADY) is a San Diego-based leading water/wastewater engineering and construction management firm providing professional services to some of the most complex and critical water infrastructure projects for Southern California’s significant public and private sector clients, including Metropolitan Water District, San Diego County Water Authority, and many more.
The San Diego office of BRADY is seeking to hire an experienced civil engineer with specific knowledge of the water industry.
Experienced Civil Engineer Job Duties
Project management, engineering analysis, preparation of plans and specification, and extensive client management are typical duties.
- BS in Civil Engineering, and professional registration in the state of California (or the ability to obtain registration based on registration in other states)
- Specific knowledge of the water/wastewater market segment a requirement
- Positive approach and attitude with a desire to problem-solve
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a client-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent writing skills
A minimum of 10+ years of experience desired; 15+ years of experience preferred.
The position is full-time, and based in the City of San Diego, CA. Some overtime is anticipated to meet project needs and client deadlines.
BRADY is a rapidly growing company, and there may be management opportunity and/or additional responsibility for the right candidate.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-Time salaried position.
- Salary based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan offered.
- 401(k), HSA, and employee assistance program offered.
- Paid Time Off.
Richard Brady & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified applicants will be notified. This position description is subject to change at any time.