We believe that small businesses drive our economy. To be successful in business, we realize that we must strategically align ourselves with capable small firms that have a similar philosophy and work ethic. Much of our success can be traced back to the mentorship that has been afforded to us by larger, more experienced firms. As a way of giving back to the business community that invested in BRADY, we formed our own Small Business Support program. Our program has several important features:
The following testimonials are from small business owners who have participated in our Small Business Support program:
- "You cannot imagine how impressed we were with the treatment and all the information you provided and heart-felt desire to help us. The fact that in all of my experience in dealing with contractors, I have never felt so well-received is a credit to Richard Brady."- An 8(a), Small Disadvantaged, Minority-Owned Construction Business
- "BRADY has been a mentor to our firm for a year now and I cannot even begin to explain the tremendous amount of support and guidance we have received. Teaming with BRADY we have a true partnership that is beneficial to the growth and prosperity of our emerging firm. BRADY has been the perfect "big brother" that our firm needs."An 8(a) Small Disadvantaged, Woman-Owned Small Business
- "Our startup has been a bit frustrating, not knowing where to turn and who can help. The most gratifying thing for us is that we now feel like we're finally going in the right direction. Thank you for your most gracious mentoring program."A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Construction Business
- "I attribute much of my company's successful development to the business support I have received from BRADY over the years. There are currently no official mentor/protégé programs for SDVOB firms within the VA or SBA system but our relationship with BRADY is as close to one as possible and probably executed better than any recognized program. I treasure my continued interaction with BRADY."A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Environmental Business
* Our program is limited to legitimate small businesses as defined by the Small Business Administration. Companies must also have legitimate core competencies and the ability to self-perform within their area of expertise. They must also be financially stable with a demonstrated track record of client commitment. We also conduct interviews with applicants to assure that they are aligned with our corporate culture.